Blogs > Lighten Up with Shelley

42-year-old Mentor resident Shelley Weber will use her kids as motivation to build a better life. Life with metabolic syndrome will be easier with a weight-loss, and Weber said she will work hard with help from exercise and better eating habits.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Yo-Yo dieting

Okay, so according to the scale on Saturday I weighed it at exactly the same weight as last month.  So I am down a total of 9.6 lbs since the beginning of the contest.  The reality is that I have actually lost approx 28 pounds since the beginning of the contest.  I attend each weigh in and then for the next few weeks I don’t really pay too close attention to diet or exercise so I gain some (if not all or more) of the weight back.  Then about 7-10 days before the next weigh in, I am good about watching my diet and getting in a little exercise if possible.  Luckily so far I have not posted a gain, but I am not sure how long that will last if I keep this up!  I wish that I was actually down 28lbs.  That would be fabulous!  I have a lot of admiration and respect for those in the contest who have managed to take the weight off, keep it off and keep losing!  My hat is off to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home