Blogs > Lighten Up with Shelley

42-year-old Mentor resident Shelley Weber will use her kids as motivation to build a better life. Life with metabolic syndrome will be easier with a weight-loss, and Weber said she will work hard with help from exercise and better eating habits.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Emotional/Stress Eating

I have realized over the past few weeks that in order to have any success with weight loss, I will have to get a handle on eating due to stress and emotions.  This is however much easier said than done.  I know that I am not alone in this issue. As a matter of fact, I would guess that many of my Lighten Up competitors suffer with the same problem.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would be open to them.  Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home