Blogs > Lighten Up with Shelley

42-year-old Mentor resident Shelley Weber will use her kids as motivation to build a better life. Life with metabolic syndrome will be easier with a weight-loss, and Weber said she will work hard with help from exercise and better eating habits.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break Update

I am proud to say that yes, I did see the inside of the fitness center while I was away this week. And I didn't just go in and look at it. I actually worked out! Granted I have been at the hotel for 3 days and only made it down there one time, but it was an accomplishment just the same!

Traveling is definitely a challenge though. The hotel doesn't offer refrigerators in the room so it is very hard to keep any kind of protein on hand so I have eaten way more carbs than usual so I am anxious to see what the scale says when I arrive home tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home