Blogs > Lighten Up with Shelley

42-year-old Mentor resident Shelley Weber will use her kids as motivation to build a better life. Life with metabolic syndrome will be easier with a weight-loss, and Weber said she will work hard with help from exercise and better eating habits.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break

Well, my children are on spring break this week and my husband and I are on vacation as well.  It’s so nice to be off from work and just be together without the additional pressure of being at work.  However, it seems that I think I am on break from exercising and watching my diet as well!  I need to get myself back on track!  To make matters worse, I will be out of town at the end of the week for a conference which will present another challenge as well.  I am staying in a hotel that has a fitness room.  Hopefully I will be able to report to you that I at least saw the inside of it a few times while I was there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home