Blogs > Lighten Up with Shelley

42-year-old Mentor resident Shelley Weber will use her kids as motivation to build a better life. Life with metabolic syndrome will be easier with a weight-loss, and Weber said she will work hard with help from exercise and better eating habits.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blogging

It was brought to my attention that I have been neglecting my blogging duties in this contest.  I fully admit to it and apologize to my fellow contestants.  However, I have to say that it was not intentional.  I have been struggling with blogging since the beginning of the contest.  In my last post I talked about the fact that I needed to overcome my issue with emotional and stress eating.  This is still the case, but I feel that some of my issues for overeating are too personal to discuss in a public forum and would bring about more stress in the end. 

 

At this point let’s just say that I am trying to bring about change in my life.  I feel like I keep running into different road blocks and I need to find the correct map to point me in the right direction around those road blocks!  

 

Anybody have a  GPS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home