Blogs > Lighten Up with Shelley

42-year-old Mentor resident Shelley Weber will use her kids as motivation to build a better life. Life with metabolic syndrome will be easier with a weight-loss, and Weber said she will work hard with help from exercise and better eating habits.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Alone (but not lonely) in my healthy eating tonight!

Tonight my husband and daughter are out at Chick-fil-a enjoying a special “Daddy-Daughter Date Night” together for father’s day.  So then my mother offered to take my son and me to McDonalds for dinner.  Of course my almost 13 years jumped at the chance.  Although I could get a salad, the temptation to get something else would be just too great so I decided to stay home all by myself.  I just finished my dinner which consisted of a big salad filled with assorted veggies, a little cheese and some buffalo chicken lunch meat and a diet coke.  It tasted fabulous!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home